Richard Condon MSST. LCSP (Phys)
Richard Condon founded KOKUA Fitness and Sports Coaching in 1992. Since then he has worked with the general public and a number of international athletes and was the Sports Therapist and Fitness Advisor to The England Karate Team for 11 years.
Richard has also gained valuable experience from 35 years of competing in boxing, karate, triathlon, road running, football, squash and tennis. He was coach to The Ladies England Kata Team at the 1997 European Karate Championships and was acting coach for the England Karate Team at the 2002 Spanish Cup.
- Sports Therapy Diploma
- YMCA Fitness Training Certificate
- ICS Diploma, Fitness & Nutrition
- Concept II (indoor rower) Registered Instructor
- 5th Dan Black Belt in Karate
- Sports Massage Diploma
- Therapeutic Massage Diploma
- Diploma in sports Psychology